Looking to receive support?
The Northwest Food Pantry is a welcoming and non-judgmental environment for people who are struggling to make ends meet.
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Families with low income (usually 200% of poverty or less).
- Live within the boundaries of the food pantry. See the map below.
Bring in the following items the first time you request food from the pantry:
- Current picture ID or driver’s license.
- Proof of address such as a current piece of mail or utility bill.
- We do not accept your driver’s license or picture ID as proof of address.
- Proof of all household dependents, such as birth certificate, Medicaid card, shot record, Social Security Card or School ID.
When an individual or family comes to the food pantry, their need is assessed and they are given food and personal care items. They may come to our food pantry once every 14 days, as long as they are not going to another food pantry.
The Northwest Food Pantry boundaries are as follows:
- Six Mile Rd. on the north
- Fourth St. on the south
- Kenowa Ave. on the west
- The Grand River on the east