We encourage everyone to call from 12:30-2:00 to place their food order for the next food pantry day. They will be given a time for pick up. Please go to the Daily Menu tab to see what we kind of food we have at the food pantry before placing your call to help speed the process on the phone. You are more than welcome to write down your order, based on what we have under the menu tab, and bring to us as well during food pantry days and times, then you can choose all of your own food. If you don’t have access to the internet, no problem, we will read the menu to you over the phone.
This is what you need to know:
- Orders placed on Monday from 12:30-2:00 can be picked up on Tuesday morning, 10:00-10:30.
- Orders placed on Wednesday from 12:30-2:00 can be picked up on Thursday morning, 10:00-10:30.
- Orders placed on Friday from 12:30-2:00 can be picked up on Monday morning starting at 9:00 a.m.
- We do not take phone orders on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- If you want to pick up your food order during food pantry time, please call from 9:00-11:30 for same day pick up.
*****Our food pantry is open on Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
WHAT TO DO ONCE YOU ARRIVE TO PICK UP YOUR FOOD:
Make sure you check in at the double glass doors in the parking lot. You will then be given further instruction.
WE DO NOT OFFER DELIVERY SERVICE.
Donations are accepted at the food pantry from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on food pantry days at the gray door in the alleyway. Please ring the doorbell. If this time does not work for you, please give us a call, 616-300-5079, to make other arrangements
You are allowed to come once every 14 days as long as you are not going to another food pantry . You MUST bring proof of address, either a CURRENT piece of mail or CURRENT utility bill every time you visit us.
If Grand Rapids Public Schools are closed due to bad weather, we will be closed.
1224 Davis Ave. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
The pantry is located in the basement of Trinity Reformed Church.
Director, Waverly Knight