Are you able to help?
We are looking for individuals to provide items for our neighbors in need. Donations of non-perishable food items and personal care products are always welcome and appreciated. No gift is too small. Food donations can be dropped off on pantry days 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Please come to the back of the church to the gray door in the alleyway and ring the doorbell.
If you would like to donate financially, you can mail a check to Northwest Food Pantry, 1224 Davis, NW Grand Rapids, MI 49504 or click on our donate button.
If you would love to donate and these times do not work for you, please email Waverly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can meet you at the food pantry or leave a message at 616-300-5079.
Our current food & personal care needs are the following:
- Canned Fruits, no sugar
- Canned Vegetables, no salt
- Canned Beans
- Pasta A Roni
- Pancake mix
- Pancake Syrup
- Oatmeal – Instant
- Coffee, Regular and Decaf
- Rice, Brown & White
- Can Chicken
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Hamburger Helper
- Taco Shells – Hard and Soft
- Soups – low or no salt
- Broth – Beef & Chicken (no salt)
- Jello Mix
- Pudding Mix
- Healthy snacks
- Deodorant for men & women
- Shampoo & Cream rinse
- Razors for men & women
- Shave cream and shave gel for men & women
- Diapers, size 4, 5 & 6
- Kids Toothpaste
- Kids Toothbrushes – Individually wrapped
- Adult Toothbrushes – individually wrapped
- Baby wipes
- Feminine Products – Pads, Tampons, Panty Liners
- Toilet Paper******We are almost out*******
- Also needed: Empty water bottles & New plastic containers for breaking down food, two cup size. We cannot accept used containers any longer.
- As we are attempting to become more healthy, we ask that you do not donate, cake mixes, frosting, brownie mixes, chips, cookies and pop. Thank you
If you have any questions, please contact Waverly at 616-300-5079 or email email@example.com. Thank you